October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
‘Tis the Season to be Jolly!!! And Merry …and Bright…
But after all the Fa-la-la’s are you feeling a little dragged down? Over tired? And perhaps even a little Over-indulged? As cliché as this may be, New Year’s is the perfect starting point to make some good positive changes in your bogged-down lives.
Now is the time to really start thinking about what you can do to improve your health and well-being. How many of us have planned on getting in shape by joining a gym only to go for the first month and dropping the membership like a sack of potatoes? How many of us have full intensions of ridding all the junk from our diet to find ourselves eating a full bag of chips 2 weeks later? Let’s face it, New Years Resolutions SUCK! Or do they? Now it’s time to learn from the two gals themselves who have been as guilty as sin when it comes to sticking to their ultimate New Years Resolution…
1.) K.I.S.S – Keep It Simple, Sunshine!
- Keep your goals simple and realistic.
- Have an end goal and break that goal into smaller, achievable monthly tasks.
2.) Get Yourself Organized…before-hand
- Ditch that lazy work out buddy and replace him/her with someone who shares the same goals and schedule as you and most importantly, someone who will not only push you but support you along the way.
- Find out what kind of equipment you will need BEFORE starting your new program.
- Clear your kitchen cupboard or fridge from all the junk and replace it with all the goodness to avoid temptation.
- Be prepared for cravings or previous bad habits sneaking back up on you.
3.) Hold Yourself Accountable
- Tell someone about your goals. By doing this, not only are you creating a support for yourself but you are now responsible for your own actions. In a simple term: No Cheating!
- Join a group of like-minded people …Hellloooo bootcamp!!! (smooth, we know!)
- Write down your goals and keep the list in a place where you will be constantly reminded.
4.) Check-In Often
- Refer to this list often to remind yourself of not only your current tasks but also your end goal.
5.) Embrace it!
- Enjoy what you are doing and have fun with it!
- “Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good…” be proud of your accomplishments and remember that it’s natural to feel like you’re sometimes going backwards rather than forwards.
- I promise you, we’re not crazy! It’s okay to treat yourself once in a while, so go ahead and have a cookie. Now saying that, we do encourage you to make wise choices as there are sooooo many YUMMY alternatives for treats.
Summer is over and those tan-lines are as distant-a-memory as the bikini shoved in the back of your drawer… I guess it’s time to nestle in and start prepping for winter hibernation!!! Uhmmmmmm… NOT! Have you forgotten that the holiday season is JUST around the corner? Now is the ideal time to prepare your body for an ass-kickin’ immune system, a sculpted figure, a fired-up metabolism, and a balanced and healthier lifestyle… did I mention toned arms, abs, butt and thighs? Hellooo Little Black Dress!!!
Now you can get all the benefits of body-sculpting bootcamp classes, a customized nutrition plan and the cleansing effects of Reflexology in one simple package!!!! We do all the thinking and planning for you; and we will guide you every step of the way!
Introducing the REFRESH WELLNESS PROGRAM – an abridged version of the 50 Day Wellness Challenge –
Simple. Fresh. Easier on the wallet.
This 9-week program will run from Tuesday, October 11 to Friday December 9th, 2011. (JUST in time for those impossible-to-say-no-to holiday parties!) It is not just another exercise and weight-loss program. We will help you make a positive, realistic transformation in your health, lifestyle and overall well-being. How? • By taking you through a fun results-oriented fitness program • By guiding you through 2 very personalized nutritional consultations. • By Indulging you with a 1 hour Reiki or Reflexology session • By instilling a passion (new or old) for Yoga (optional) • By encouraging you each step of the way to make these changes a part of your daily lifestyle.
2 bootcamp classes per week. – evening sessions! Convenient location! Click here for Times and Locations
2 Nutritional consultations including Live blood cell analysis and comprehensive nutrition plan
1 hour Reflexology session
Price: $399 – NO TAX!!
UPGRADE!!!! Add HOT YOGA into the mix and you’ve got a thoroughly well-rounded program!!! For a 10-class flex pass at Moksha Yoga Waterloo, add $100 (plus hst).
Make this season all about YOU!!! Can you think of a better gift to give yourself, than the gift of good health?
To sign up, click here (make sure you scroll all the way to the “Sign Me Up” form.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can rack your brain all you want but let’s face it.. your health and the health of your family is simply priceless. Fortunately, the Refresh Wellness Group has came up with one for you! (Sorry, but we need food on our table too!) Sign up for the 50-Day Wellness Challenge today and refresh yourself, inside and out… oh and have a chance to win a TOTAL make over at Capri Salon and Spa!! Registration closes September 28th. Click here for more information.
Whatcha Gunna Get?!
- A choice of 4 bootcamp sessions a week with Angela
- 3 one-on-one nutritional sessions with Chelsea
- Live cell analysis with Chelsea
- 2 Reflexology or Reiki sessions with Sheena at Blue-Bamboo Holistic
- Yoga with Moksha Yoga Waterloo – a 10 class flex-pass
- Grocery store venture with Angela and Chelsea
- 1 cooking class
- Weekly challenges
- Participant tee
- Opening and closing receptions
- Before and after photos
- Personalized progress tracking
- 10 weeks of sheer
- All that for just $799.00
Take control of your own health.
For information click here: https://refreshwellnessgroup.wordpress.com/50-day-wellness-challenge/
Or Email us! email@example.com